Date: Tuesday, November 17
Registration Fees: Complimentary
KubeCon NA is just around the corner and, as always, we aim to give back to the community in any way we can. That’s why, in the context of the upcoming KubeCon, we’re hosting a full-day training on operators, led by Canonical’s engineers.
The Open Operators Day is for devops to learn about the Open Operator Collection, an open-source initiative to provide a large number of interoperable, easily integrated operators for common workloads. We’ll talk about where Open Operators come from and what the community is looking to build. Organized by Canonical, the publisher of Ubuntu, the day will be split in 3 time zone friendly sessions:
- Asia: 14:00-18:00 CST (1:00 AM – 5:00 AM ET)
- EMEA: 13:00-17:00 BST (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET)
- Americas: 11:00-15:00 PST (2:00 PM – 6:00 PM ET)
Each session will mix keynotes, training and community discussions.Please note that pre-registration is required.
- Mark Shuttleworth: Founder & CEO
- Jeremy Lounder: Bootstack Engineering Manager
- Sohini Roy: Product Manager
For questions regarding this event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.