IHV and OEM
Pioneering open source for the modern data centre.
For nearly two decades, Canonical and our enterprise partners have provided market‐leading solutions for customers seeking alternatives to complex and costly proprietary operating environments.
Along the way, we have pioneered open source technologies for modern data centres. Whether you’re building physical, virtual, or cloud environments, you can be confident in our tested and certified joint partner solutions.
A selection of our IHV and OEM partners
Benefits of the IHV and OEM Partner Programme
- Promote your hardware as 'Ubuntu Certified'
- Assistance to test, review, and configure machines to be Ubuntu Certified
- Public postings on our Ubuntu Certified hardware page
Sales enablement access
- Opportunity registration
- Sales assets
- Pricing and packaging lists
- Sales training
- Tailored campaigns
- Access technical guides to enhance team's knowledge
- Marketing funding for joint events
- Logos and joint branding
Dedicated partner team
- Named resources within Canonical for alliances, sales, technical training, marketing and certification
- Develop joint hardware-based reference architectures for predictable and repeatable customer deployments
- Weekly alignment calls with alliances and certification team
- Bi-annual product roadmap review sessions to plan for upcoming releases
Increase your sales
by becoming Ubuntu Certified
Our users have a high level of expectation in their experience with Ubuntu.
Whether at home, in development, or production, an easy and predictable user experience is important to us. To ensure this success, we partner closely with server vendors worldwide to test, validate, and certify their portfolios.
The top 7 servers manufacturers in the world are all regularly engaged with Canonical on promoting their platforms as Ubuntu Certified.
Co-sell with Canonical
through the partner portal
Open source technology is growing in demand. We want you to benefit from this unique opportunity, and take advantage of the investment Canonical is making in its partner community. We are committed to giving you the tools and programs to succeed, from discounts and financial incentives, to sales and technical support teams.
Become a partner
Interested in becoming an Ubuntu partner? Talk to us today to learn more about our programmes.