When: March 23rd – 25th 2021
Location: virtual Italian space
Described by the organisers as an event made by developers for developers, CodeMotion is an event that we love to attend. In November last year, we announced that Ubuntu wanted to code the future of Italy and we joined CodeMotion 2020, with a session about MicroK8s and Kubeflow as the necessary tools to build an environment for any artificial intelligence project. This year, Canonical and Ubuntu will also be present for the Italian event.
Ubuntu and Canonical at CodeMotion 2021
Lorenzo Cavassa, Field Engineer at Canonical will demonstrate how to use Kubernetes on different clusters in order to build a reliable environment
We will cover the following points:
- What are the available types of clusters: from private cloud to edge
- How to create Kubernetes clusters on all major private clouds
- How to enable automation and flexibility using Juju
Join Lorenzo at CodeMotion 2021 – Italian edition.
Ubuntu wants to code the future of Italy
Last year, we also participated at CodeMotion Rome 2020, where Lorenzo demonstrated how MicroK8s and Kubeflow can enable the development of reliable environments for artificial intelligence projects.
During the session he presented:
- Kubeflow on Ubuntu: a fully integrated stack for Machine Learning, from data ingestion to training and serving
- MicroK8s: Canonical’s solution to cover edge cloud use cases. It is a lightweight, opinionated, zero-ops Kubernetes for micro cloud clusters and IoT.
- Bringing the best of both worlds together: Kubeflow on MicroK8s, the easiest way to deploy a production-ready Machine Learning pipeline.
You can find the recordings here.
Join Lorenzo at CodeMotion 2021 – Italian edition and learn more about new technologies and how Canonical can help you enable them in your company.
Further reading in Italian:
- Integrazione di Ubuntu Desktop con Microsoft Active Directory
- Cinque strategie per accelerare l’implementazione di Kubernetes nell’impresa
- Webinar: Production AI
- Webinar: Da VMware a Charmed Openstack
- Upcoming events: Costruire infrastrutture multi-cloud con Ubuntu e Kubernetes