Date: May 20-23
Location: Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain
KubeCon and CloudNativeCon are back in Europe and we should witness the next phase in the exploding popularity of Kubernetes and of this event…
Canonical will also be back at KubeCon, showcasing our multi-cloud Kubernetes portfolio:
- Ubuntu being the number 1 operating system for Kubernetes in the public cloud powering GKE, EKS or AKS.
- Charmed Kubernetes allowing 1.14 deployment anywhere on public cloud, Openstack, VMware or bare metal.
- MicroK8s, the single node Kubernetes for workstations and embedded deployments
Come and discuss how Ubuntu Advantage for Infrastructure, takes the pain out of deploying a supported, upstream Kubernetes. With one contract you can deploy Kubernetes on bare metal or Openstack for the same price with no additional paperwork. With the speed of deployment of Charmed Kubernetes you can change your mind, experiment with various combinations and it’s still the same price.
On the demo front, come and visit our booth to check out:
- Installing microK8s in less than a minute
- The Ubuntu AI story told with examples of virtual instance on AWS, using both normal VMs and GPU-enabled ones
- Self-service multi-cloud Kubernetes on bare metal, AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack and VMware